Everything You Need to Know About Blaze King Fireplaces
Blaze King has been turning houses into homes since 1977. Blaze King believes that a fireplace is the best addition to a room if you want a warm ambiance, cozy evenings, and an energy-efficient heating solution. Blaze King fireplaces come in a variety of sleek designs, many of which are leading the industry in terms of EPA requirements and heating efficiency.
Blaze King Products
Blaze King is famous for high-quality fireplaces but offers so much more. Blaze King also creates many types of furnaces, as well as gas fireplace inserts, wood-burning fireplace inserts, fresh air kits, and manuals to help you take care of your fireplace.
Blaze King products are designed to look classy and comfortable in your home, and designed and made to be practical. Blaze King fireplaces have a unique design that makes them different from any other fireplace on the market. Blaze King fireplaces are deep—both front to back and from the door bottom to the fireplace floor. This depth helps the fireplaces hold more wood, and you won’t have to clean out the ash as frequently. Our fireplace features are also much safer since the coals and embers are less likely to fly out.
How to Care for Your Blaze King Fireplace
The idea behind Blaze King Fireplaces is that if you take care of them, they’ll take care of you. Here are some tips for making sure your Blaze King fireplace will last:
- Burn only natural wood. Do not burn garbage, because many types of trash have harsh chemicals and produce excessive ash that can harm the catalyst.
- If you notice a white mineral film forming on the glass of your fireplace, remove it quickly. The longer it stays on, the harder it will be to clean off.
- Always clean the class on your fireplace with a soft cotton cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or cloths—those can scratch the glass and weaken it.
- If the weather has been cold outside, check the exhaust cap for ice buildup before starting a fire.
- Make sure your wood is very dry. Green or wet wood doesn’t produce as much heat, can cause bad smells, and causes more mineral buildup.
To help you enjoy your fireplace, even more, Blaze King offers extra services:
- Emissions testing, to help ensure fireplaces are eco-friendly
- Parts replacement and servicing options, if something breaks or needs service
- Warranty information
- Other fireplace services you need
To turn your house into a cozy home, contact Aqua Rec’s Fireside Hearth N’ Home today!