Do you love swimming, exercising, or relaxing in your pool or spa? It’s the best, right? But, when there’s a leak in your pool, that enjoyment can quickly disappear.
That’s why Aqua Rec’s has developed our pool and spa leak detection system in Washington. One of our trained technicians can visit your home and quickly find the leak. We’ll repair it so it won’t get any worse—and you can get back to doing what you love.
Do You Have a Leak?
Finding a leak in all those hundreds or thousands of gallons of water can be a challenge without specialized equipment. But before Aqua Rec’s drops by, here are some clues that your pool is losing water:
- Your water bill is much higher than usual.
- There are cracks on the sides of your pool or spa.
- You’re adding water twice a week or more.
Where is that leak? There can be thousands of square inches of material at the bottom of the pool and many feet of pipe. When you call Aqua Rec’s, we will come by and use our:
- Leakalyzer: This can confirm whether or not you have a leak within 5 minutes.
- Listening Devices: These sensitive hydrophones can detect the subtle sound of leaks anywhere in your pipes or pool structure.
- Dye Testing Cones: These are safe, clean tools for detecting pipe leaks.
We also have inspection mirrors and many other items in our leak detection and repair kit. We’ll only use cutting-edge, high-quality equipment to find that leak fast.
Call Aqua Rec’s and Save Money
We’ve proven to Washington residents how effective our pool and spa leak detection services are. We guarantee we’ll find the source of the leak and then quickly patch it up for the long-term.
Get back to relaxing in your pool or spa as soon as possible! Call Aqua Rec’s in Washington now.