Let’s be real. You have a pool or hot tub because you want to enjoy it. It’s not there just to look pretty. But let’s be even more real: it takes a lot of work to keep things shipshape. Many first-time pool and spa owners don’t understand at first how much maintenance and care it takes. But it doesn’t take long to learn.
From regular equipment cleaning to treating the filter systems, there’s a lot you need to keep in mind. Make it easier with pool chemical supplies you can trust. BioGuard and SpaGuard pool chemicals are the top of the line when it comes to keeping your water clean and pure.
SpaGuard chemicals clean your water, enhance it, balance it, and remove contaminants. SpaGuard is a spa cleaning system readily available at any of our Aqua Rec’s locations. You can work with one of our dealers to customize the best treatment plan for your spa. Some of the personalized chemical options you can choose from include:
- Chlorine System: This traditional water care option comes with purifying chlorine that will keep your water clean with its disinfecting and oxidizing effects on dirt, bacteria, and algae.
- Soft Soak System: SpaGuard’s patented alternative spa treatment can do everything chlorine can without that harsher chemical being present in your water.
- Bromine System: This non-chlorine option works well for indoor hot tubs and spas.
- Soft Soak Trio System: This personal spa treatment is customized just for your system to give it the best clarity and softness we can achieve.
Want to make sure your pool receives high-quality chemical purification and balancing? Much like SpaGuard works to improve your spa or hot tub, BioGuard treatments will benefit your pool in a number of ways. The steps and processes needed for pool care include:
- Sanitizing Your Water: Get the proper sanitizers for your pool with BioGuard. This is a crucial first step in the pool care process. Bromine and chlorine work wonders in the sanitation of pool water.
- Pool Cleaning: Keep your pool walls, sides, bottom, and filters clean with our recommended cleaning products.
- Water Enhancers: Water enhancers keep your pool from looking cloudy or murky. They also work to keep your filter clean. A double win.
- Shocking to Decontaminate: Oxidizers need to be part of your regular pool cleaning and maintenance. They will remove chlorine buildup and keep your water clear.
- Salt Water Pool Options: Looking to try out a salt water pool? Great! Keep in mind that saltwater pools have different care needs. We can help with that.
- Water Balancers: Our crucial water balancers can correct mineral imbalances, prevent stains, adjust PH, and accomplish a few other things to boot.
- Preventing and Killing Algae: Get the right chemical to better prevent algae growth in your pool.
Showing 33–48 of 104 results
Calcium Hardness Increaser – 12oz Bottle$6.99 Add to cartQuick View Quick View
Chem-Out® – 2lb Bottle$19.99 Add to cartQuick View Quick View
Chlorinating Concentrate – 14oz Bottle$12.99 Add to cartQuick View Quick View
Chlorinating Concentrate – 2lb Bottle$23.99 Add to cartQuick View Quick View
Chlorinating Concentrate – 5lb Bottle$52.99 Add to cartQuick View Quick View
Enhanced Shock – 2lb Bottle$24.99 Add to cartQuick View Quick View
Enhanced Shock – 6lb Bottle$54.99 Add to cartQuick View Quick View
Filter Cleaner – 1qt$15.99 Add to cartQuick View Quick View
Kleen It® Filter Cleaner – 1qt Bottle$16.99 Add to cartQuick View Quick View
Lo ‘N Slo® – 2.5lb Bag$6.99 Add to cartQuick View Quick View
Lo ‘N Slo® – 8lb Bottle$16.99 Add to cartQuick View Quick View
Natural Clarifier – 1qt Bottle$18.99 Add to cartQuick View Quick View
Natural Result™ – 1qt Bottle$19.99 Add to cartQuick View Quick View
Natural Spa Enzyme – 1qt$21.99 Add to cartQuick View Quick View
Off The Wall® – 24oz Bottle$13.99 Add to cartQuick View Quick View
Optimizer® – 20lb Bucket$84.99 Add to cartQuick View Quick View