Swimming pools and spas are a fantastic backyard addition providing relief from the heat, a place to relax, and a spot for friends and family to gather and play. But part of owning a spa or pool is maintaining it with regular care and professional cleanings.
Do you need a professional spa or pool cleaning in Washington? Aqua Rec’s is here to help. We proudly serve the Puget Sound region with the best spa and pool services, information, and pricing.
Why Is It Important to Clean Your Swimming Pool and Spa?
Regularly cleaning your pool or spa is an essential maintenance task that keeps it looking great and protects your friends and family during swim season. An unclean pool or spa poses more harm than a simple eyesore and can result in the following issues:
- Potential for dangerous viruses and bacteria causing significant health problems
- Increased likelihood and frequency of mechanical failures and higher repair costs
- Reduced life expectancy of your pool or spa
How Often Should You Clean Your Pool and Spa?
It’s best to clean your spa or pool at least once a week, especially during the months when it gets the most use. Your pool maintenance should include the following:
- Removing leaves and other debris
- Removing sediment from the walls
- Cleaning the skimmer
- Running your pump each day for proper filtration
- Routinely checking your filters
- Testing the water and adding chemicals as necessary
Fortunately, with Aqua Rec’s, pool and spa cleaning in Washington State has never been easier. Our comprehensive online store has all the chemicals needed to keep your spa and pool sanitary and looking great.
How Often Do Your Pool and Spa Need a Professional Cleaning?
We recommend professional spa or pool cleaning in Washington about every three months depending on usage. At the very least, you should schedule a professional cleaning before and after swim season. However, we have cleaning plans that range once a week to once a month. Aqua Rec’s professional spa and pool cleaning services in Washington provide the deep cleaning your pool or spa needs to keep repair costs low, maintain safety, and keep it looking great.
Some signs that your pool or spa is overdue for a professional cleaning include:
- Severe water discoloration
- Excessive insects
- Irritation to skin or eyes after a swim
- Scaling or buildup
- Foam on the water’s surface
What Our Spa and Pool Cleaning Services in Washington Include
Count on Aqua Rec’s to provide a variety of spa and pool cleaning services in Washington to help keep your pool or spa in pristine condition! Some of our services include:
- General cleaning, including removing scaling and debris
- Pressure washing pool, spa, and covers
- Draining and refilling the pool or spa
- Testing water and adding chemicals for ideal balances
- Filter cleaning, repair, and replacement services
- Light repairs, installations, and replacements
- Heater repairs, replacements, and installations
- Pump motor installations, repairs, and replacements
Why Choose Aqua Rec’s for Your Swimming Pool and Spa Cleaning Services
When you need professional spa or pool cleaning in Washington, don’t settle for less than the best. With more than four decades of experience, Aqua Rec’s is the region’s leading choice for spas, pools, and more. We’re committed to providing our customers an exceptional experience, more savings, great financing options, and flexible scheduling.
Have you cleaned your pool yet? Contact our professionals today to schedule an appointment to ensure your pool is properly cleaned and ready for swim season.