Tacoma is a beautiful part of the Puget Sound region and a wonderful place to live. On a chilly winter day in Tacoma, you’ll find no better way to relax, enjoy the scenery, or warm up than with a fireplace insert. Inserts are the perfect way to savor the relaxing ambiance of a fireplace at a fraction of the cost.
Aqua Rec’s proudly serves Tacoma residents by providing more options and brands for fireplace inserts. As a family-owned business, we treat our customers with the same respect and service we’d want to receive, including fair pricing, excellent communication, and knowledgeable, personable staff.
Our Tacoma showroom is conveniently located on Puyallup Avenue, so we’re easy to reach from I-5. Visit us today to find a large selection of fireplace inserts near you in Tacoma!
Our Fireplace Inserts
There are many reasons to invest in a fireplace insert instead of a fireplace. Inserts are a far more affordable option that can enhance any room in your home.
If you have an existing fireplace that’s old or no longer working, an insert can easily be installed in the same place by connecting to the existing chimney and flue structure. Or, if you don’t have a chimney, you can still choose a gas option. Inserts are as flexible as they are affordable.
Aqua Rec’s provides a wide selection of popular insert brands and models, including:
If you’re considering a fireplace insert, you’ll need to choose between three different types. Here are some key differences between gas, wood, and pellet-burning fireplace inserts. We’ll be happy to help you find the perfect insert for your home.
Wood-Burning Fireplace Inserts
- There’s nothing like a natural wood-burning smell, sound, and feel.
- Wood-burning inserts provide a natural lighting and focal point to any room.
- You’ll need a chimney to have a wood-burning insert.
- Post-ash cleanups are necessary after each burn.
- Unfortunately, wood-burning fireplace inserts don’t provide as much heating efficiency as other options.
Pellet-Burning Fireplace Inserts
- Pellet-burning inserts are a high-efficiency option.
- These popular inserts are more environmentally friendly.
- A pellet-burning insert has more flexibility for installation locations.
- Pellets must be stored in dry storage spaces.
- Ash cleanups are required after every burn.
- You’ll need to perform weekly cleaning and maintenance on a pellet-burning insert.
Gas-Burning Fireplace Inserts
- Modern gas-burning insert models are incredibly realistic and can even imitate the look and sound of a wood fire.
- These inserts offer far better heating efficiency than wood options.
- They’re fast, easy to start, and require no lighting or kindling.
- You won’t need to clean up ashes once you’ve turned the insert off.
- Homes must have access to natural gas or an outdoor propane tank to use a gas-burning insert.
- Propane and natural gas can be expensive.
Choose Aqua Rec’s for Fireplace Inserts Near You in Tacoma
If you’re searching for more options, fair pricing, and flexible financing options for fireplace inserts near you in Tacoma, look no further than Aqua Rec’s.
We have a steadfast commitment to our customers, and we’ll help you find the insert that best suits your home, preferences, and budget. Visit our showroom for a better look at the popular brands and models we carry, or give us a call with any questions or price inquiries you have.
Contact Aqua Rec’s in Tacoma for high-quality fireplace inserts!